Tuesday 6 April 2010

Scrapbook Inspirations Idea Book

Today I popped into W H Smith to get the new Scrapbook Inspirations Idea Book, took me a while but I found it flicked through it, full of nice stuff as I suspected, said book it actually a glorified magazine with a £9.99 price tag, DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!!!!! Future publishing should be ashamed of themselves. I was so disappointed when I found out about the demise of the original mag' then excited to see they would be doing these specials now I am disappointed again I can not justify paying £9.99 for a magazine so I came home empty handed. They will have to come up with something a bit more substantial before I will pay that amount of money.

UPDATE: JUST BEEN ON UKSCRAPPERS FORUM AND IT SEEMS SOME OF THE LADIES THERE AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THE PRICE

No comments: