Wednesday 14 April 2010

3,000 Hits and the new DoCrafts site

Wow amazing, today my counter has rolled over to the 3,000 mark I will have to have some candy me thinks, watch this space..............................! I am loving the new DoCrafts its much more interesting to look at, better set out, cool new features, its just much more.................... I don't know morish! lol!!!! Over the Easter holidays I have been doing some cross stitch, its what started me on the road to being a hardened crafter and I am really enjoying it, I only stopped because my DD couldn't leave it alone when she was a toddler, needles + toddler = disaster! and so the stitching was relegated to the attic, almost forgotten until now, so I've dusted it off and I'm trying to finish off some things I started many moons ago.

No comments: