Saturday 15 August 2009

An Award!!

Look at the lovely award I have received from Natalie http://zolotcee.blogspot.com/ It's so cute and unusual I have never come across this one before. Now to the rules which I am struggling with because they are all in Russian I translated the page with Google but as you will most probably know it's a literal translation so bear with me!

  1. Link the person from whom you received the award
  2. Give the award to 7 of your blogging friends

Leave a comment for each of them with a link to the award on your blog

I would like to give this award to all these lovely bloggers they are always full of inspiration:



4 comments:

BettyBoop67 said...

Wow thanks Paula for this award, have linked it to my sidebar. :) Sue XX

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Paula! What a compliment.

Roberta

Pop's Cards said...

AWw thsnk you hun i will add it a bit later, thanks for thinking of me though i am touched, husg Pops x x

Lynne in NI said...

Aww, thanks Paula! Much appreciated!
Lynne
X