Thursday 25 June 2009

I Won a Challenge!!!!!

I won challenge #4 over at Passion for Promarkers, (my first win) I am absolutely chuffed to bits! Thanks to everybody over at http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ why not try out a challenge? I really have enjoyed it every week since it began. I won with this card which I am especially proud of because the stamp is my own design and totally unique.

I didn't have any crafting time last night, as my daughter decided it was a good idea to go into her Dads garage/workshop with no shoes on, and cut her big toe open resulting in a trip to A&E! Not only has she cut her toe she has done it when she is going away with school for the weekend. If I have told her once I have told her 10 million times not to go out with nothing on her feet!!! What I am I going to do with her?!?!

1 comment:

Bettythebaglady said...

That's kids for you!The doc always said to my Mum barefoot is best but I don't think he meant on a garage floor.I once did it when I stepped off a ladder while decorating -barefoot- onto the scissors which I happened to have left on the floor-oops. Congrats on that card and the stamp is ace Love BettyXXX